Autism Diagnostic Service
We deliver full diagnostic assessments for children and adults to diagnose the presence or not of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Our team is led by Katherine Goodsell, Director and Principal Psychologist at The Practice MK who has been specifically trained in Autism Diagnostic Assessments. We offer full multi-disciplinary assessments for children and our service includes:
- Fast Professional Diagnosis
- Multi-Disciplinary Assessment Team
- Interventions and strategies to help an individual, their family, school or employer.
- Recommendations to schools on how a diagnosis of autism or ASD may effect a child's ability to access the curriculum.
- Recommendations for employers to help support staff diagnosed with ASD.
- Counselling and Coaching programmes suitable for individuals with ASD.
- Training for professionals on what autism is and how to implement best practice for working with individuals on the Autism Spectrum.
- Identify local services that may help provide further support