Autism Services from The Practice | MK
At The Practice | MK our Clinical Director and Principal Forensic Psychologist, Katherine Goodsell has gained years of experience of assessing and diagnosing autism spectrum disorder for both adults and children in private and NHS settings.
Diagnostic Assessment Service
Our clients travel from all over the UK to access our leading multi-disciplinary assessment service. We provide a full diagnostic assessment service and deliver comprehensive reports that are accepted by the NHS and Local Authorities.
- Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Gold Standard assessment tools like the ADOS 2 and ADIR
Post Diagnostic Service
When someone is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder the natural question to ask is "What happens next?"
Our post diagnostic assessment service provides clients with tailored interventions and a detailed care support plan that:
- Helps individuals understand their ASD
- Tailored interventions and strategies to overcome challenges
- Parent or family support sessions
- Provide schools with recommendations on how a diagnosis of autism or ASD may effect a child's ability to access the curriculum
- Identify local services that provide further support