Payment for Fees by via our Automated System
Our automated payment mandate system is favoured by clients for its simplicity and ease. Using the direct debit system it allows us to take payment on the day of your appointments.
You may still cancel or amend your appointment by giving us 24 hours notice so that we may change or cancel the invoice to avoid any charges.
It helps us manage your payments more effectively and as a thank you, we will reduce your service fees by £4.50 per session. For counselling or therapy, this saves most clients (who have 10 sessions with us) £45.
To set up a payment mandate with us simply ask a member of the Case Management Team who will send you a link by email. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up! For more information please see our page on paying for your fees using direct debit.
Our Direct Debit scheme is managed by GoCardless and provides benefits such as:
- Invoicing on the day of your appointment
- More time during your appointment, no payment requests!
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to your appointment without charge
- Same day appointments available
How it works
The direct debit mandate authorises us to take payment for your future sessions.
You will need to complete the online form which takes around 2 minutes.
Once authorised we will invoice you on
the morning of your appointment and apply for the fees to be taken from your account.
Depending on your bank, the money usually leaves your account taken 2 to 3 days following your appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment you need to contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can cancel or amend your invoice.
A Direct Debit is an instruction from you to your bank.
A Direct Debit authorises someone like us to collect payments from your account when they are due. You give this authorisation by completing a Direct Debit Mandate form which we send to you by email – this will contain a link to a web page form that you complete online. Once authorised, we can automatically take payments from you.
Direct Debit can be used for nearly everything
Direct Debit can be used for most payments but it’s most often used to pay:
- Regular bills for variable amounts - With Direct Debit you know all your important bills will be paid on time each month. In 2011 2.4bn payments were made by Direct Debit for utility bills and council taxes.
- Fixed subscriptions or memberships - Direct Debit is the safest and easiest way to make recurring payments like magazine subscriptions or gym memberships.
- Paying on account – Some organisations will provide Direct Debit as an option for spreading your costs or paying on account, we do this for our payment plans