Payment for Fees by Direct Debit
For some of our services we ask you to authorise a direct debit mandate before we are able to confirm your appointment.
- Counselling and Therapy
- Psychological Support / Intervention
- Payment Plans
Our Direct Debit scheme is managed by GoCardless and provides benefits such as:
- Invoicing on the day of your appointment
- More time during your appointment, no payment requests!
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to your appointment without charge
- Same day appointments available
How it works
After your first session if you choose to see your counsellor, therapist or psychologist regularly we will send you an email with a link to set up a direct debit with us. The direct debit mandate authorises us to take payment for your sessions.
You will need to complete the online form which takes around 1 minute.
Once authorised we will invoice you on the morning of your appointment and apply for the fees to be taken from your account.
If you need to cancel your appointment you need to contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can cancel or amend your invoice.
A Direct Debit is an instruction from you to your bank.
A Direct Debit authorises someone like us to collect payments from your account when they are due. You give this authorisation by completing a Direct Debit Mandate form which we send to you by email – this will contain a link to a web page form that you complete online. Once authorised, we can automatically take payments from you.
Direct Debit can be used for nearly everything
Direct Debit can be used for most payments but it’s most often used to pay:
- Regular bills for variable amounts - With Direct Debit you know all your important bills will be paid on time each month. In 2011 2.4bn payments were made by Direct Debit for utility bills and council taxes.
- Fixed subscriptions or memberships - Direct Debit is the safest and easiest way to make recurring payments like magazine subscriptions or gym memberships.
- Paying on account – Some organisations will provide Direct Debit as an option for spreading your costs or paying on account, we do this for our payment plans