Educational Psychology Service
Our Educational Psychologists offer a variety of services to individuals, schools & local authorities which compliment the work teachers and support staff are already doing. We work with nurseries, schools, colleges, universities and independent specialist schools providing a comprehensive and cost effective Educational Psychology service.
All of our Educational Psychologists are registered with their appropriate governing bodies including the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Psychological Society (BPS) and offer a flexible service tailored to your needs.
Below are just some of the services we are able to offer
- Educational Assessments & reports including specific learning difficulties
- Educational Psychology assistance with the Education, Health & Care (EHC) plan process
- Educational Psychology consultations and support with parents
- Educational Psychology training and information for staff
- Psychological Assessments of children and adolescents with developmental, behavioural and emotional difficulties
- Psychological Assessments of children and adolescents with attachment difficulties
- Behavioural intervention & training
- Facilitation of difficult meetings between staff and parents
- Staff development and training including managing difficult behaviour, raising attainment and individual education plans
We can offer appointments usually within 2 weeks of you contacting us. Our assessments are evidence based and approved by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) and the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee and include a fully comprehensive report written by Chartered and Educational Psychologists registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
For Schools and Colleges
Our aim is to develop a strong relationship between the Educational psychologist, teachers, parents and pupils so that services are delivered seamlessly based on mutual trust and co-operation. Educational Psychology services can be commissioned on either an ad hoc basis or, if your school needs regular input, through flexible contractual arrangements which can start from as little as one day per month.
Please contact us for a detailed quotation including a breakdown of costs, confirmed timescales and Educational Psychologist’s CVs.
More from our Educational Collection
Click on the topics to read further information