Counsellor & Psychotherapist
I am an experienced practising Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I can offer a humanistic approach with the person centred model at the core of my work. This allows me to use the models with fluidity to adapt to your needs. It can be an over whelming feeling to reach out and take those first steps to contacting a counsellor for help, yet it can be such a positive and fulfilling experience.
My training has shown me the value of talking to a counsellor, sharing those problems with a trained professional can enable you to make positive changes with in your life. Stress, anxiety and depression can cause deep suffering and can be an isolating experience.
Counselling and psychotherapy can be a challenging experience, but it offers you a deeper insight of yourself giving you the autonomy to move forward with your life.
I am able to offer a diverse service for all cultures, ethnicity, ages, gender and religion.
I receive clinical supervision monthly in order to be able to maintain an ethical and safe practice. I will continue to have regular training to maintain my own professional standards.
- Advanced Diploma, Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB
- BACP Registered working towards accreditation
- Counselling skills BTEC diploma
- Counselling children and young people
- Ongoing post Dip. training in psychotherapeutic counselling
- General Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Children (aged 7+)
- This Associate does not currently accept clients with medical insurance
Specialist interests and expertise
- Trauma and PTSD
- Border Line Personality Disorder
- Domestic abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Panic Attacks
- Self Harm